Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brawlin'

Yo readers. Basically, just got out of bed remembering I didn't post yesterday aka St. Patrick's Day. I was about to sleep, so so so dedicated... but you guys are equally dedicated by reading. So just read this like it was Monday, March 17 2008.
No usual MS Paint holiday masterpiece this time for St. Patty but I had this assignment for my Draw and Paint class to transform the Mona Lisa into something not normal. So in the spirit of St. Patrick, I made the senorita Lisa into a leprechaun. Also, Tony's official birthday today. (also John Wayne Gacy's (psychopathic serial killer) birthday) So let's see... what did we do on the pre birthday bash. hmmm, not go to fellowship, went to Red Robbin at some weird time of the day and went to Serra bowl to not go bowling. There is this pretty weird punch measuring game at serra bowl. My highest score was 844 out of 999. Best of the day! This fool tried to kick it and got a score of one. Pride:Jimmy also blogged about it here

Remember this leprechaun sighting about 2 years ago St. Patrick's Day?
Mobile, Alabama? gots some ghetto people and leprechauns I heard and saw

If you're not compelled to watch the video above, you gotta at least see the sketch of what they saw here: like how they sketch criminals, haand you thought I would sleep instead of blog...

No comments: