Monday, March 10, 2008

My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad

Whew. Weekend was quick. New start to a new week in Daylight Savings Time. I have to change the clock on my wall and my clock in my Pokemon Blue version game. Update on the weekend.
(Important words in bold and CAPS)

FRIDAY KC was a SPECIAL this week. Yea, we have one every once in a while and I was IN CHARGE of the "GREATEST OBSTACLE COURSE EVER!" So first, the NOODLE ENTRANCE:Go under the table
Go through the LOW QUALITY yarn SPIDER WEB without touching the yarn. Rest doesn't really matter... you run around a couple chairs, find a yellow ball in a bucket full of golf balls and you go back. GREAT huh.

Then Saturday came around. SENIOR led FELLOWSHIP! No leaders. Then, at the end of an epic fellowship, we were all just hanging out/playing cards/eating with the church door open and a dog walks in without an owner. Some JANKY looking DOG with a collar and scarf. So Judy and Katrina go buy a leash for it. Then when they come back, the owner comes back too. Planned? I would say so. That dude was probably hiding somewhere waiting.
Missed HIN and the San Mateo Expo, but went to RED ROBBIN wit the peeps and it was NEVIN'S BIRTHDAY again. Hmmm, SECOND BIRTHDAY in about seven months. Pretty good, so CHRIS EATS NEVIN'S ICE CREAM and we leave. Outside, CHRIS THROWS UP a little bit on his hand, yuck!

Sunday arrived, the day of the time switch. Do you remember what happened the last time we had an adjustment? Refresssshhh <-
Yea, this time, I was almost an HOUR LATE for church. Then after, LOST 4 straight games on NBA Live 2001 to Jimmy making my record 2-4. Got rid of some of my worst teams though, but my conference has the WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE. Weak

No comments: