Sunday, November 4, 2007

"Nobody Wants To Hear You... It's True"

Haha, funny Joseph with the quote of the day. Just finished my three journals for psychology, fun stuff. So I went to church and hour early today (8:15) because I forgot it was Daylight Savings Time today... so I drove around the sunset district. I wasn't lost but I didn't have a specific destination, and after about 10 or 15 minutes of driving, I ended up on Moraga and 13th or something at the Golden Gate Heights thing. So I parked somewhere and climbed up those stairs. Almost as many stairs as the track field at school. Saw some people exercising and I was in a dress shirt and pants and shoes walking in the sand... twiiiiisssssted (another line from Joseph). When I was at the top, I snapped a couple with my phone cam. Four sides:Then got back at 9 o'clock for worship. Sunday school:
Fellow blogger Master Samuel (far left) and Christopher (stacking)
Jeff doing his thang. ummm... Jamison looks a little excited at the cup stacking skillsDaily Sketch: The New Danger (Mos Def) I would come up with a more creative name but I think if Mos Def was reading, he would sue so... Watching: The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Listening: Forgive Them Father - Lauryn Hill

No comments: