Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vitamin Water: Revive

So I still have about 2 more daily writings to do but figured I have enough time to squeeze in another post. I told my dad to bet on the Suns and Supersonics game where the Suns were favored by 12 points or something like that. And the Suns won by 7 points and so my dad loses.
And for my draw and paint class, we are leaving drawing behind and moving into the world of painting, but so that we don't lose our drawing skills, we all get sketch books and we have to draw about one 2 minute sketch everyday and fill up the book. For these daily sketches, we are not allowed to lift our pencil off the paper, so basically the picture is one really long line. So I'm going post my daily sketch on the blog for y'all to see. Maybe I'll get discovered or something, that would be cool, but I think I have to actually be good to get noticed.
I call it: Angelo biting index finger
I'll get more creative with the names, I promise
I never said it was going to be good, but to add some quality to the entry, here is a cool picture of me Ryan used for his photography class.
Watching: Futurama
Listening: The Heist - Big L

No comments: