Monday, November 12, 2007

Bleep Bleep Bleep

Didn't really do anything in the daytime. Just played some guitar hero and did some homework. At night, I went to Olive Garden for Lawrence's birthday. They don't have the never ending pasta thing anymore, so for dinner, I only had one kind of pasta... But it was still ok. It was my first time at Olive Garden, it was alright I guess, I don't really know how authentic Italian food taste like, so I'm not sure if it was good or not. But when we ordered, I was a little scared to pronounce something wrong or something, so I ordered the "Tour of Italy". All English words. And so first the lady asks Julius if he wants SOUP or SALAD and he hears "super salad" but then realizes quickly that a super salad was silly, so ordered the soup. And then the lady whips around to Tony and asks if he wants SOUP or SALAD and he goes, "Super salad? Yes please." So now we know what to make Tony for his birthday. Well, then for dessert, the courteous workers at Olive Garden including our waitress (or in Italian, our Cameriera) Gladys (I think) gave Lawrence a chocolate gelato with a candle on it and sang a quite snappy birthday song about 10 seconds longer than the Red Robin one. After that, went into Stonestown and picked up Call of Duty 4. I also found some full grown teens playing with the interactive stepping floor.

The Observation
The TestIt's Safe
Everybody In!Some stuff goin' down at Stonestown

Watching: Call of Duty 4 paused screen
Listening: Home - Chris Daughtry

No comments: