Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving... the day Pilgrim and Indian alike gathered together hundreds of years ago to give thanks to God for all their blessings. Yea, not sure if that is historically correct, but whatever. My family doesn't usually celebrate thanksgiving, so, we didn't. But I did have some quality cousin to cousin time by making that nine year old demon slave over the ps3 controller to help me level up on Call of Duty because I'm still a little sick, so I didn't feel like playing. But after about an hour of playing, he only got up one level. He went back to playing the campaign. I guess he does have a mind of his own. I'm pretty mean, so I will stop. Well, today is black Friday. I might just catch up on my Call of Duty if I feel better, but I hope to go to the brand new apple store's grand opening. What is a post without pictures? Boring.
Some random photos from my trip this past summer.
Random bear at the Beijing zooRandom stars from Hollywood, some bad lighting in these pictures...
Chevy ChasePaul WilliamsMichael JacksonJohnny Depp
Watching: Who's Line is it Anyway?
Listening: The Easy Spell - Mos Def

2 comments:

Mr. X said...

hahahaha dude you know that pic of the bear, look what gayle said as its caption:

heresgayle4ya (1:09:47 AM): why the fuck are you taking a picture of me you asian man my paws are dirty

hahahaahahhahahaha

btw hook me up with more vita rain, thanks.

Unknown said...

LOL ^