Sunday, November 25, 2007

Humble Pie

So the 49ers just won today, but I haven't been updating you guys on my Thanksgiving break. So on black Friday, went to Circuit City and Serramonte and that is basically it. Here is what I got:Some tv shows from target and some three dollar movies from circuit city. I got up pretty late so I had all the leftovers to choose from. So Circuit City had these bins for the movies that were 2.99 scattered throughout the store, but some fools decided to put some movies that weren't 2.99. I saw bunch of Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Transformers, Hairspray, Live Free or Die Hard, etc. all up in those bins but ignored them. And some movies got rejected at the register including: Ali, The Truman Show, A Christmas Story, and Swordfish for their not 2.99 price tags. In the picture is also a catalog sort of thing from the grand opening of the Apple store on Chestnut. I went at night, so the free shirts were long gone but I left with some pictures for y'all. Watching: Sunday Night Football
Listening: Everybody's Crazy - Nas

No comments: