Sunday, November 11, 2007

OMNIBLOG!

haven't been consistently updating my blog, so here is a recap of what I can remember

11/2- Got Guitar Hero III (not guitar queer-o)
Halloween special at Friday KC
After Hard mode was getting kinda boring, decided to take a crack at Expert, so on the first song, I got:
but got 3 and 4 stars after that, mostly 3 stars...

11/3 - Fellowship
played Bang! and got second place as the Sheriff

11/4 - Church
learned about Solomon's wives and his punishment for them

11/5 through 11/8 - Ordinary (school, mess around, home)
Meet Alvin's new dog: Alvin totally owns it, hence the leash
11/9 - Socratic Seminar for psychology, it went better than I imagined
Went to Jamba Juice and noticed that the guy behind us ordered some wheat grass shots or something:

11/10 - Thanksgiving Dinner
Next post

11/11 - Church, I was the only youth male on stage for choir today... where y'all at
Found this in my cereal, from XBOX, maybe you've heard of them?
It's a football game, my pale finger playing:
A defender:
Watching: American Dad
Listening: Request + Line - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: