Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tittle

So this week is not very interesting. Just Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. So Friday, I got the day off from KC so... I went back home and got to watch the Warrior's first win. Everyday on my way home, there is a house near mine that just lets rabbits loose. There are an average of about three roaming about the neighborhood. So today, me and Ryan decide to try to catch one, and so we trapped one in the bushes.
Then Saturday was Kevin and Vivian's wedding. I didn't bring my camera and I didn't want to look like some loser trying to get a good picture from my camera phone, so I got one picture, enjoy:The ushers (senior guys) having fun. Yeah, I was trying to get the important people coming down the aisle but thought this was much cooler. Christopher did bring his camera but didn't take any pictures. Hmmm... We all had name tags. But there was one noticeable one:Yea, haha, funny name tag typer person. Only at church... But after the wedding, I was not at Osh nor Ikea, not even Red Robbin. I went home and did more of this(that's not a moon, it is the flash from my camera) and thisIt's hard playing guitar hero and taking a picture at the same time. Fun.
So yea, Sunday. During scripture reading today at worship, this line came up, "And all the tithe of the land,..." Now at first, I read it wrong because Chris was hogging the hymnal and I couldn't read and instead of tithe, I thought it said tittie... not very holy. So I think impossible, and I read aloud, "And all the tittle of the land" Good thing I wasn't really reading that loud. Then I went home and did more of the above.

Watching: American Music Awards
Listening: I Used To Love H.E.R. - Common Sense

2 comments:

Chris said...

is it tithe? title? tittle? tittie, oh man you said that at church, rev probably heard you!

Master Samuel said...

haha
tittle

leave that rabbit alone, man.