Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm awed/odd

So my dad goes to Costco and I ask him to buy some Gatorade and Vitamin Water. He comes home with the Gatorade and other wholesale stuff. Instead of buying Vitamin water by Glaceau, he comes home carrying Vita Rain by Kirkland with a smile on his face. So I thought, yea so..., it probably taste the same. And to my surprise, it taste horrible. Here are my comparisons with all the different flavors to what I think the real flavor is.
Tropical CitrusTropical UrineBlueberry PomegranatePooKiwi StrawberryGrassDragonfruitMedicine
So then I take a closer look at the label and I find that there is no sugar at all. All natural is not all good.Kirkland man, you guys make great batteries but not so great enhanced artesian water beverages. I like Juice Blast though. And I still love Costco.

Watching: Toledo at Ball State
Listening: Midnight in a Perfect World - DJ Shadow

3 comments:

Master Samuel said...

haha
crackin' my face up man

i saw a whole mess of references to the HP jelly bean game
grass/sweet urine/etcetera

batteriez

jimmy said...

stop hating on kirkland

kirkland > your life

vita rain whoo! tropical urine 4evaaaa

Chris said...

L O L, vitamin water ftw. Even 50 cent drinks it!