Sunday, March 23, 2008

FTW

Anyone catch the Warriors beating the Lakers. Or at least the last 2 minutes, exciting.
Happy Easter guys! Time for my holiday MS Paint artwork:
Some Easter insight from the book of Matthew:

"there was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. his appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. the guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. the angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. he is not here: he has risen, just as he said."

I'll put up a slideshow on the toolbar thing in my blog full of my holiday MS Paint pictures tomorrow. Or a slideshow of all the pictures in my blog. Went to Bashful Bull for sunday school and ate instead of our normal sunday school schedule of learning. Yay.

So if you ask Christopher for a ride home, it really means you give yourself a ride home with his car. He was supposed to bring me home but instead, I had to pick up Val and drive myself home in his weird toyota! Cheapo.

Saturday update: Bible contest. Glen Coco two years running! I think we did Mike Chai proud. I didn't really do much but I contributed in the who has the messiest shirt game because I had to use my big hands to scoop out the junk out of the bowl onto the shirt. Disgusting, then Judy had to wear it. The prize: We also got balloons with our names on it, I'll edit this later to include the balloon. I left it in my dad's car actually. I hope he didn't throw it away. So what does Glen Coco mean? Watch Mean Girls.
Bonus: I found a pen in the pages of my bible at the end of the day.

No comments: