Thursday, March 20, 2008

Medium

Reg's birthday today, went to the dinner bash at T.G.I. Friday's. So Jimmy ordered the sizzling chicken and shrimp and when the waiter called out Jack Daniel's chicken and shrimp, Jimmy's deaf ear, which is both, only heard the call of chicken and shrimp and the fool raises his hand. Upon the food's arrival, he studies it and realizes it is not what he ordered. But he ate it anyway after minutes of thinking what to do when the waiter comes with his food. Should he tell the truth, or save the embarrassment. Reminded me of a time at Fudruckers
Cashier: How do you want your burger cooked?
Jimmy: Ummm, regular?

Hmmmm... Status Quo on top? Kaba Modern out, Whaaaaaat?! Didn't get to see them dance because my father jammed the printer trying to print a step by step guide on how to jam a printer and I had to fix it. I heard they were good though, just the jabbawockeez were better.

Let the madness begin! Study those 65 teams and break out your brackets. Yes, that's right, March Madness starts today. Here is what I did this morning after I woke up:I was right about Beasley and the Wildcats beating the mighty 6 seed trojans.
I was wrong about 8 seed BYU beating the 9 seed Aggies and choosing the 11 seed Kentucky over the 6 seed Marquette
Luckily, none of my wrong predictions are in my chosen elite 8.
Champion: Texas
Why? I guess since the National Campionship game is in San Antonio, their home state of Texas, they will be eager to play for the championship at home and that will push the team to play their best to win. They will probably have the crowd on their side too and they will edge out Kansas.

2 comments:

Frances Rose said...

Deaf ears and dumb knees. I vote Jimmy for biggest failure of 1990. Just Kidding.

Why does these guys in this picture remind me of you and Jimmy?

http://tinyurl.com/3cuaj8

jimmy said...

ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah

stfu franny