Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bape dope

I haven't updated two consecutive days in a while so this is pretty cool i guess. We took studio pics on monday and here they are:And today, we had a BBQ for Ana at Martin's house. We were throwing our bones from our short ribs at the house behind Martin's. There is a hill so the house was sort of beneath us and we were just throwing them on his roof. I also brought my camera! I remembered. BUT, I left the battery in the charger at home. I was so siked to take pictures and document Ana's birthday, but man. After the food was eaten, we went to the park to play some basketball and wrestle a little. Jimmy was supposed to wrestle Lawrence but he didn't. It could not be put better than in Lawrence's blog, he wrote, "Then it was supposed to be me n Jimmy but he fuckin pussied out like always so Martin and Vince go." I had to wrestle Martin and it was over when he rolled me over and he somehow headbutted my balls and I was down. We'll continue next time. The score is 1-0 and I got 1. But I got bruises on my right elbow and left knee. It reminded me a lot about camp which is coming up real quick. So I dug up a couple videos from shaoster's youtube page. A couple from sammy too. I think these videos were from last year:
1. dog pile on Jamison

2. BATTLE DOME

3. Erik vs. Jamison - don't mind the stupid voice in the background

4. Sammy vs. Malcolm - at least start watching at 1:40, HILARIOUS!!!

5. Me vs. Gabe - you can also just start at 1:30, my finisher

6. Malcolm gets dogpiled

7. Now this is one of my favorites on Youtube, and there IS a story behind it. 07 seniors send in Anthony as bait and chris goes for it. Then they send in Sherman and Chris Lau to get the stupid guy who fell for the bait (Chris).

There are actually a lot more matches that go on inside the cabins of the koinonia camp grounds and they are not all documented, so yea, go to camp! That was a good trip down memory lane but...
Ok, back to today. Martin's mom sells those vietnam veteran hats and there were some blank ones that she let us have. When I got home, I ripped the cornerstone patch off my uniform sweater and sewed it onto the hat. As you can see here:Happy Birthday Anastasia! We'll all come visit at SF State.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn i didn't know you were like that vince. hahaha.

lawrence l. said...

what u did to that gabe guy was like the same shit i did to mon. we are career enders vince. haha