Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You got served

The Winchell and Jennifer wedding on treasure island bonanza!
I finally brought my camera to an event and took pictures. I'm a little new so some pictures are useless and I missed some good paparazzi moments.
The wedding was on July 4th so I thought this tie was appropriate/cheesyErik combing his hairNevin posing with naked ladyThe ushers, WHERE ARE ERIK AND ANDREW?!?!?!
Here they are! They had to stand there the whole ceremony
Clifton by himself...
Vince Wu trying to hide from the bright sunThe catering serviceThe wonderful San Francisco skyline partly blocked by the China Shipping Line and Christopher's face and the palm treeI was not ready, as you all can seeAt the altarWe found Winchell's truck in the parking lot

After the ceremony, we enjoyed a very good buffet style dinner and entertainment on the dance floor provided by b-boying guests and a barely visible fireworks display.

No comments: