Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hancock

Winchell's birthday today!!! or yesterday
Here is how it went down:
got him a cake and balloons t0 surprise him
we tried to pie winchell in the face with whipped cream.
Here was the plan:
me and jon get him with the silly string until he chases us. then we run for the door on the right because on the other side, sammy and chris are waiting with the whipped cream. but me and jon split up after spraying because we got scared i guess and i also drop my canister of silly string. so jon ran to the door on the left side of church and winchell followed him instead of me. so Winchell didn't go out the exit we wanted him to but i guess they got part of his face, i wouldn't know because i was still running. well yea, then he beat me up twice and we had to clean up.
i forgot my camera again so pictures are borrowed:Winchell's semi-pied head:Winchell's revenge on Sammy's car:whoo! fun days at fellowship
oh yea and thanks to leslie for the pictures. of course!

eminenthoney (11:51:10 PM): pics are courtesy
eminenthoney (11:51:16 PM): of your best friend

No comments: