Monday, July 21, 2008

We Can Dupped Eight

So first things first, say the title fast multiple times to reveal the secret message and then comment your answer after you read this post.
OK. Friday I helped transform church into a spy hideout for this:That's right! Senior dinner on saturday! It looked great and the food matched. So did the games and testimonies. yea, but i am still an amateur camera man so the camera is still not the first thing on my mind to bring with me to places. But I will keep trying until I become a pro. So that picture above is from Nevin (stolen off facebook). And this one here is from Jackie:But I did take some pictures from my own camera that day. I just left the camera in the car during the dinner and did not remember until the end. So both Friday and Saturday night, I did not get home until around 12 am. But anyways, Saturday morning, woke up early to go to the Huf sale with chris, gary, and jeriel. Yea, it was like 50% off everything and stuff like that. So I got these that were not on sale:
And who is this fine fellow who chris is also attempting to take a picture of.If you guessed Malcolm, you're right! And here he is at work. One hot dog please with saurkraut We called him up after Huf was unable to satisfy our needs to eat lunch with us. So during his break, we ate at some cafe near his hot dog stand.
And then came Sunday...
After going to Fremont to help my cousin move furniture and stuff, Chris came over to my house with Erik and took a bunch of pictures with the web cam that is built into my laptop. He is such a creep. Here is one of them to put him on blast!Then we met up with Kevin and Malcolm to watch the movie that topped the box office sales this weekend:It was a great movie, probably the movie of the year. But it was about 2 hrs 30 mins. We got to the the theater at around 8 but didn't leave until like 1 in the morning. Then we went to lucky chances to eat a hearty filipino breakfast. The menu was filled with different types of 'silogs'. I got the longsilog and others got the tapsilog or whatever. It was good. Didn't get home until like 3 in the morning. So make that three long nights or 'knights'. haha.
Ok, on to today. Went to tanforan to take studio pictures for Ana's birthday or something. Then left to go to monday night musical practice. I like to call it "Musical Mondays" sometimes.
Then came home to a package for me. It was my jordan/vans hybrid shoe:Often referred to as "jans" or "vordans" by me. They are actually really weak now that I own them, but they came wrapped and with two shoe bags. One for each shoe I guess. These are going to be my new everyday shoe because my spiridons and air max 95s are dying.
Don't forget to figure out the mad gab title!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weekend update


duh. ok now what do i get?

Chris said...

bout to emulate your "weekend update" with a little dose of malcolm and pickups