Thursday, October 9, 2008

I be hatin on armadillos

New shoes!
at least 50% off at Azuki and Purist today! Great sales, both because of one year anniversaries. Went to Azuki first and there was a hella long line inside. It was crazy, I was in line for about an hour. There was music blasting and piles of nudies in one corner of the store. The place is big enough to fit everybody so it was packed. Even one and a half hours after they opened, I knew I was late because there was nothing there despite the huge piles of shirts on the tables. Then it was off to Purist which turned out to be quite the opposite. I don't remember any music playing and it was not full of people. Less shirts but more jackets. Here is what I ended up with:That's all.
The Purist bag matches my shoesPurist's sale lasts until 10/19 so they will be restocking until then. You can read about Purist and its owners here:
http://hypebeast.com/2008/10/hypebeast-essentials-purist-boutique/
I've also decided to come home tomorrow instead of staying over, I did not pack enough boxers and stuff last week.

2 comments:

Master Samuel said...

dude weekend update thursday
armadillos...funny

Chris said...

mmhmm, stock up on crewnecks, yeeee. purist looks cool, i want a flashlight carabiner! ya know, for those hikes in the santa cruz forest