Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jimi


I've struck gold again! If you've been reading this petty blog since the beginning, you would remember me winning 50 DOLLARS CASH and talking about it in my second blog entry.
(when checking for authenticity on that last sentence, I went back in my blog to see if it was really my second blog entry and I found this picturenothing special right, just a regular church costume carnival thing right, wrong, check out Erik's hair, anyways, back to the topic)
But as you can tell, I didn't win a prize of equal caliber but a prize is a prize and I'll take it happily cause When It Came To Gettin Mine I Aint Tryin Ta Argue. So I guess I haven't struck gold, more like bronze. btw, I chose the movie ticket of course. I gave you the story last time so here is the story on this one...
I was listening to an album called Licensed to Ill and I just wanted to know more about it for some odd reason and so I used the not as efficient as google but funner search engine Blingo, which was my homepage since 06.

Then this unsettling image popped up onto my screenWhat is up with college football? The first seed is constantly losing... maybe USC will be able to claim the top spot again. O yea, if you haven't heard, San Jose State beat Utah 30-7! and we have the 22nd best defense in the nation according to Yahoo. Really wanted to go to this game but chose to go back home instead. How wrong of me. I really want to go to our next home game against boise st. but it is on the same day as our fellowship special. that sucks. thanks chung... The next game I'll probably go to is the last of the season against fresno state.

Blingo for prez!

No comments: