Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Octo bear

Wow, a full month of school done. As I rip September off my giant wall calendar, I see "Speech", "Final Draft" and "Midterm" all written in big black sharpie letters on certain days and I know this month is going to be hard. Did I mention that there are no holidays.
My demonstrative speech was supposed to be on Monday but time ran out and I go first today. I'm kinda glad that I got pushed back because my topic goes well with the theme of October. My speech is "How to make a jack o lantern" Not really ready, but am I ever for anything? For my visual aid, I made this:Tight huh. College is good, can't go into every detail. Stuff happens every day but there is really no time to record it on my blog. Have fun with this entry guys, I won't be blogging for a while because of school. For a couple weeks at least, but don't stop checking...

No comments: