Friday, September 26, 2008

x-large

Went Go Kart racing yesterday before fellowship. Hung out with old friends. Duuude, I miss all them peeps. Not pictured... rae, ana, sara, jacky, lawrence, mon. jimmy has pictures of them, still not pro at this camera stuff. Saw martin and michelle later on in the day too.
Fun funwho dat ninja?0-100 mph in 6 seconds or something like thatThen on our way to Martin's house, I guess Jimmy was still in go kart mode and spun his car out with me in it. Praise God we are both ok.
Here is a post we spun into and broke:
the sign reads: Clearance 15" or something like that, so it's not important. I guess it's ok.Can you see that small dent? (Click To Enlarge)
Then it was off to fellowship and D&A.
I left my head sock in your car jimmy. I want it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

nice gnome shirt, and speaking of head socks, middle school bible bash?