Tuesday, September 2, 2008

La Vics FTW

Long day of school today even though it wasn't as hot as last week. It was probably in the mid 80s today as opposed to the mid 90s last week. I starved myself today so I would be hungry enough to take on the Burritozilla at the local mexican joint called Iguanas. The stats for the burritozilla are 18 inches and 5 pounds. Here is Alien with his:Crazy big! Then we opened it and compared it to his arm:Stupid big! Then I ate all I could. I ate it until it was about the size of my fist. Then I couldn't fit anymore food in my stomach. This happened about 3 hours ago and I still feel like I just ate. As for the Orange Sauce... it fails miserably compared to La Victoria's. Iguana's orange sauce taste like coffee. Lilz M. explains in her Yelp review. But the burrito was pretty good I guess. O yea, this is how much it costs:!

5 comments:

Chris said...

haha, you guys are fools, bought your OWN burritos, each of you. I'm getting one when I visit though, my own

Master Samuel said...

what?! NO DEAL

EvoDawg said...

dang lol thats hella big

Unknown said...

wow, that is huge.

Pauline said...

oh wow. obese burrito! send one my way! haha.