Saturday, September 6, 2008

Party like it's...

Got back from the first regular college fellowship about an hour ago. It was fun hanging out and eating at D&A Cafe until 1 in the morning. But I'm not sure if I can handle it every week. There was a funny incident involving Norm's lemon iced tea and Chris's syrup, but I'm sure Edward and Chris will elaborate more on that in their blogs.
Got Jeff's wedding invitation today. Then I looked for other invitations and stuff from our other leaders.
Leo & Syndee - I am still so sad I could not make this... I was on an airplane coming back from BurmaCindy & Norm - Wasn't sure if we were invited, but we were, and we were happyOk that is not the invitation but we got those at the wedding ceremony. The invitations were an upgraded version of the above. Sorry Cindy, yea, it is somewhere in my room. I know I still have it.

Winchell & Jennifer - Winchell... typical These are things we got from each wedding. Leo & Syn - poker chip magnet
Nor & Cin - Topps card (autographed)
Win & Jen - Jamba Juice gift card, we also got these treasure chests filled with chocolates, but I forgot to take the plastic chest back home with me

And now...
Jeffrey & Kristin - Booklet styleaddressed to:

No comments: