Monday, September 8, 2008

Treal Love Lockdown

Looks like I won this week for fantasy football. But who is my week 2 match up I wonder... Edward Lee aka G Check. Here are the projected scores:But wait, they are the same! There can only be one winner. And it will be me.
It was a little cold today at San Jose. Probably low 80s to high 70s. I could have worn jeans today if I wanted to. I have an in class essay tomorrow. And today, I had a meeting with my peer adviser for sci 2 but I missed it because I was playing ps2 in my room half asleep. That is 10% of my grade. Sci 2 sucks real bad, I hate it.
The musical is this Saturday and Sunday everybody! It's here already.
Are you ready to:
Johnny Depp as Riddler
Philip Seymour Hoffman as Penguin

Harry Potter is on Palin's banned books list

1 comment:

eddlee said...

This week you are about to get G-CHECKED