Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soul-ed Out and surrENDered

After plenty of 1pm-9pm practices for the musical, it's over. Just like that over two days. Crazy, before I talk more about Surrender the musical, let's hear from our judges:

JC: Ummm, it was a little sloppy but I liked the overall performance. I thought the acting and the songs held up the musical very well. Good Job.

Shane: You guys represented real well and you did your choreography the way CTBC does it. These are the times you prove yourselves and show that you are the best and y'all proved that.

Lil Mama: Y'all killed (pronounced kilt) it! Like, it was creative and this is what you need to do if you want to be on top. If a one eyed chicken ate a lion that had its hair shaved, it would make a toucan, that is how crazy it was. This is serious, and y'all brought it.

Mario Lopez: Yea, that opening number got my hands a clappin and my feet a tappin ahahaha they sound great!

Yea, mario lopez is not a judge. I couldn't really take pictures but Adi did and was the first to put them on facebook... that I know of:I think that is a really cool picture. Guess which one is me.I look so tall in this one, almost a giant. And I make lots of weird faces when I'm nervous on stage.

It's monday now and I'm trying to concentrate on my essay due tomorrow, but I can't so I'm taking a blog break. But yea, I still got Surrender songs stuck in my head. I sing them to myself when my room mate is not around or when I'm in the only one in the shower. I don't know where those Prisonbreak songs went. I hope Surrender makes its debut on Youtube soon. It went by so fast and now I am in college. It's probably the last musical I will appear in. I already can't wait to watch next year!

full-time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i thought you did an excellent job, horse. especially here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcSwLFEECdQ i'm really glad you joined youth choir.