Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cup Noodles everyday!

I woke up full today from the burrito from last night. That was a crazy idea. I also woke up semi constipated. But yea, we made a list of what we could use the burritozilla for, besides killing yourself.
- A door stop
- Dumbells
- Jump rope for midgets
- Weapon
- Pillow
- Wiffle ball bat
- Scarf
Feel free to comment any more ideas. Nothing inappropriate though. That is why I left one of them out from the list.
My mouth is still red from the free slurpees at seven eleven today. Me, Alien and Peter were just hanging out by the slurpee machine holding our tiny 3 oz. cups drinking and refilling, drinking and refilling. Those slurpees made my body feel a lot cooler after a game of basketball. I'm going to start using what I paid for with tuition from now on, like the gym. Basketball everyday should give me my money's worth.
Yea, you know what else I paid for, my meal plan. It is all going to waste with me buying $20 burritos from places outside of school. It is also a waste when I sleep in and skip breakfast. And I just found out today that I can buy food with my student ID card. Check it, I bought a bag of chips today with my card because I found out I could and here is my remaining balance:Whoa! That is more than my current checking account at BOA. But I think it is only limited to food. So I can't buy that nifty SJSU apparel that I want so badly. I wonder if it will work at the box office at school so I can buy tickets to this:Doubt it. But yea, come with me to see The Roots, Gym Class Heroes and Estelle all at the SJSU Event Center! It will be fun. Gotta do more studying than Glow In The Dark though. I only have one cd from The Roots and Gym Class Heroes. I have Estelle's cd too which I think is her only one. I feel like The Roots are old enough to have a "greatest hits" cd. I'll def Google that. That's all. Pretty tired from one game of basketball. I am so out of shape. The working out with Sherman will also be held off because he has a new puppy he has to watch. I'm going to kill it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

ay, help it out with a ticket, and dont kill the dog