Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Done

Yesterday was Heroes season premier. Saw it with a bunch of other fans in the other dorm building called Washburn. The RAs or whoever is in charge reserved the lounge just for Heroes. It's not just the premier either, its for the whole season. I have not met anybody who lives in Washburn yet. That must be where they hide all the cool people. I wore this yesterday:
front:back:six words that changed my life.

Just finished my outline on my first speech of the year. A demonstrative speech on "How to carve a jack o lantern"... my clincher needs major work!

Failed my midterm for freakin Science 2. I hate that class so much. So does everybody else. I swear, that class is useless and dumb. Random homework all the time.

I have to finish a 4-5 page essay on global dimming by tomorrow at 8pm. I have to turn all my essays into turnitin.com now so I can't just paraphrase everything I read on the internet. I end school at 1:30 tomorrow. So I have until 8 to write the essay and do research because I have no idea what global dimming is about.

Bought these today:10/18/08: The Roots x Gym Class Heroes x Estelle

4 comments:

Chris said...

yeeeaaaaa, la vic's before AND after

Unknown said...

i'm jealous. how are you? long tie no talk. =)

Unknown said...

time*

Frances Rose said...

I miss you, and the premier was awesome. That's too bad you're not around to talk about it with like old time =( Miss you