Saturday, October 11, 2008

SCenARio

Past:
Did you know that the 2008 olympians actually stayed overnight at San Jose State to get processed before leaving for Beijing?

Present:
Did you know the New England Patriots used San Jose State facilities this week to practice for their upcoming game against the San Diego Chargers?

Future:
Chuck D will be the featured Key Note Speaker on thursday october 16 for a lecture engagement on the legacy of Tommie Smith and John Carlos in the Morris Daily Auditorium at San Jose State.
so chris... if you come early you can see chuck D
the above line sounded really gay

Should find time to go to LA for this:I also got my voting stuff today, my polling station is at Our Lady of Mercy in Daly City. I think I'm going to come back to vote in person because I want those "I Voted" stickers

1 comment:

Chris said...

ah shoot, i got one class on friday morning but maybe i can get my friend to take notes for me.... haha, what time is the thing