Thursday, December 13, 2007

Come with me if you want to Live

So I was reading the newspaper today. I haven't read it in a while and I found that the state of Michigan held their eleventh annual wacky warning labels awards. Here are the winners:

3rd place:
On a baby stroller that had a small pouch attached to it for toys and stuff. The label read:
"Do not put child in bag"

2nd place:
On an iron-on t-shirt transfer. The label read:
"Do not iron while wearing shirt"

1st place:
On a small garden tractor. The label read:
"DANGER: Avoid Death"

There was also a hidden graffiti wall found in Soho. Contributions were made by a ton of taggers and a handful of historic graffiti artists. Here is the pic from the newspaper but in color.
Does stuff like this really happen everyday? I love the Chronicle.

Watching: Futurama
Listening: That's Not Me - The Beach Boys

No comments: