Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Worst Pies in London

Was going to see National Treasure with my mother today for Christmas but it was sold out. Backup plan was to see I Am Legend which started ten minutes later, but that was also sold out. So where do the National Treasure/I Am Legend rejects go to watch? Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Here is the preview:

It is a funny/scary/bloody musical type movie. It's pretty good I guess. My mom couldn't stop talking about Step Up 2 after she saw the preview.
Ever since Travis Barker did the Soulja boy drum thing, other drummers are doing it to other songs now. Unless they've been doing it and I didn't know about it. Christmas in Hollis:

Also finished my puzzle today.
It's a wizard manifesting some the Earth in some fireball.

Watching: Astro Boy
Listening: Don't Go - Mary J Blige

No comments: