Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Iced Single Vente, 7 pump Peppermint, Caramel Sauce Top and Bottom, Light Ice, No whip, Mocha

Fish taco Tuesday at Rubios today, as it would be every week, and Steven with just his permit drove us to devour some world famous fish tacos at a dollar each. And as I ponder what to do with Gilbert Arenas on my almost last place fantasy basketball team, I stumbled upon a package of Pop Rocks. I haven't eaten those in years. And so I found a new subject to think about. Click on the "pop rocks" to open up a link to discover the science behind this truly electrified candy.
It was like
On my
I also wonder why Family Guy is aired almost an average of 2-3 hours a night on different channels. Besides it being funny.

Watching: Family Guy
Listening: Homeless - Paul Simon


No comments: