Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Life's In High Definition

We've just started a new movie in psychology called Colma: The Musical. Yes, it is about Colma Daly City. It is very cool to see Serramonte, Bart and of course Westmoor High School in a movie. On my way back home from serramonte today, I saw this funny Indian kid waiting at the bus stop performing some High School Musical or Prison break: The Musical type choreography on the street. It was hilarious.
It was a kid like this:

Doing This:


I also just heard The Cool by Lupe Fiasco on MTV The Leak. Pretty good, I think Food and Liquor is better though. Look out for High-Definition ft. Snoop Dogg and Pooh Bear, that song is a hit.

Watching: Futurama
Listening: Stand! - Sly and the Family Stone

1 comment:

Master Samuel said...

no way
my dad just rented colma the musical
from netflix