Thursday, December 13, 2007

The grammar police

Did an assignment today in psychology class. I've mentioned that class a couple times in previous entries. But here is what we did.
We drew a car and filled it with whatever we need to live life
props to Gayle for the cool drawing, but after seeing Lawrence's self portrait, I think he should have shown his skills, haha. Looks tight with the peace sign rims. Why am I bald?
Then we had to make a puzzle out of it and we had to move to a different group's car and do their puzzle. Looks like the group that did ours did a pretty good job. A couple days ago, I was helping Ryan do his photography project. He said he would buy me something to eat if I went with him to the apartments so he could take some landscape photos. But then we end up wanting to go up this big hill which turned out to be like a patch of forest in the middle of my hood. We snuck into somebody's backyard and hopped their fence to climb up the hill and spent like an hour stranded in the woods until we found a house and hopped their fence to get back to society. We ended up on the street next to my house... weird. Here are some pics with my phone from the side of the forest where you can still see houses.The fool ended up taking like two pictures.

Watching: Futurama
Listening: Stand To The Side - Talib Kweli

2 comments:

lifted said...

those aren't peace sign rims. they're mercedez-benz rims :D

merry christmas! i miss you already :(

lifted said...

btw this is frances, i don't know why my alias showed up o_O