Sunday, December 23, 2007

House Omelette

So this one dude donated a ton of action figures to the church and since my then Sunday school teacher Steve works for Ebay, Rev gave them all to Steve to sell. So now, his garage looks like this. Jackson looking for some treasure.
Steve also gave me this. It's really cool. It's like some kind of case that fits six cards and they are all Kevin Garnett.I was also reminiscing over past Christmas presents that I have received and I found some jigsaw puzzles. So over break, I will try to complete them. I've chosen to attempt the one titled Wizard's Touch which consists of 550 pieces. Like most jigsaw puzzlist, I separated the border pieces and assembled the border first.
That is all I did today. I'll continue tomorrow.
Watching: Family Guy
Listening: Saint Stephen - Grateful Dead

No comments: