Monday, June 2, 2008

Last day!

LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!

That's right, today is the last day for Seniors. Tomorrow, Wednesday are graduation practices. Then Thursday is the big day, Graduation! For those of you who don't know:
Westmoor's Track Field

June 5
2:30 pm
Be There

This is what Lawrence got from Ms. Aguilar for being her T.A:It is some kind of mini Japanese wooden pool table with a stick and little wooden balls.
Tony had it for some reason, so we opened it and played with it during EconThen we resealed it incorrectly, but who knows...

So after about a year of waiting, Threadless finally reprinted this t-shirt and e-mailed me about it and I bought it. I remember sending the reprint thing before I got my driver's license. But yea, at least they got it now. Plus an added bonus! It is on sale!!! So it is 10 bucks. Now I'm waiting for that one t shirt with those three multi colored skulls with sunglasses. Too lazy to find the picture right now, but it is a cool shirt.

Woke up at like 6:30 today for stupid Senior check out day. Got to school at around 7:30. I don't even wake up that early for a regular school day. Waited in line in the morning for my form and waited in an even longer line after school to turn it in. Right when that last bell rang at 2:45, Seniors everywhere literally swarmed for the cafeteria sprinting and screaming to get in line.

Hmmm... what else happened today. O yea, somebody from Oregon keeps calling me asking for a girl named Chelsea (pronounced with a 'K').
Area code: 971

That's all folks!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

yay, you added pictures! lol, raisa has that shirt you ordered, but in hoody. haha, you guys should match :]