Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome to America!


I'm sure everybody is thinking the same thing... where is Vince the horseman since june 11? At tahoe for three of those days! the rest i have no excuse for.
I don't feel like typing in sentences so i'll type things i remember in fragments

- christopher lee and touch my body
-stopped at costco to buy breakfast, they didn't sell pizza or chicken bakes
-"Nevin! Get me a hotdog!"
- arrived at the house, it is nicer than mine
- shared the bed with chris, no homo forreal
- a lot of he/she moments
- eating stuff off the floor (fruitips and kettle corn)
- kayaking and almost tipping over
- had no vegetables on the whole trip except potatoes
- biking
- Nevin's yearbook (self signed and vacation section)
- Chris's solar protectors he stole from poor Georgia who is dead

That's all i remember right now, i'm trying to do this without pausing for more than 3 seconds
Here are some pictues, the thing that my blog lacks. Thank God for Facebook. It allows other people to do the picture taking. But I promise, I'll start taking my own pictures during the summer. Or try to at least.
So here are some pictures I was tagged in: I'll try to put them in chronological order

in Winchell's car load
gathering to cause troubleconcentrating on the ps3 on the plasma screeneating spilled kettle corn on the stairs like cavemenkayakingwent to some arcade that nightbikingbiked to the beach and to some mini trout aquariumeating my peach pie with toasted almond ice cream at Fenton'scolored this little masterpiece
Good thing we had Cindy and Rachel on our trip to take pictures and other people to tag them for use on boring, dry blogs like mine

1 comment:

Master Samuel said...

boring, dry blogs?
i don't think so

when the world leaves you dry, don't lost hope.
that's right, courtney...i quoted you. be jealous