Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh My!

Fist off, all you readers out there are invited to go to this:You'll be able to see me sing and dance simultaneously along with my other choir members, not like you don't see me do those things at school already but this is more of an upgrade performance. O yea, you need tickets.

So how was my weekend? I'll start with Friday:
Did some stuff at school like our last rally ever. The last rally is always fun. Then watched The Strangers at Tanforan. It was scary to me. The first thing I heard when the movie was over was Michelle screaming "That movie sucked!" Hater... It is always fun to watch a scary movie in a theater filled with loud mouthed youths that yell something stupid when something is building up.
Saturday:
Woke up early and headed to Hercules because we are in the Rising Suns basketball tournament. Kind of a disappointment but I guess we did pretty good against teams that were bigger, more athletic, and practice a lot more than we do. Dropped like twenty against the Mills varsity team on Saturday. Got dropped off at church sweat and all for a KC thing for us seniors that are graduating. Had dinner and did embarrassing stuff. Some of them even made us graduation leis, so props for that.
Sunday:
Had to wake up at like 7 this morning. I woke up so sore from yesterday. It was so early and we were so tired. Of course, we lost but everybody gets this mini bag that is kinda girlie. I wish I got something that I could actually use like maybe a T-shirt. I should be more encouraging so I can win that most encouraging t shirt. Give me that Max. Went to church after and then went home and slept. I'm having fun watching Pirates of the Caribbean right now.

Sorry for this boring blog with no pictures

No comments: