Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to Great America!

clever title huh, as in how i added 'great' to my last post title. ok yea, i don't really want to explain it.
went to great america instead of RKJ's red egg party. sorry! i said in my last post that i would take more of my own pictures and not leech off facebook anymore, but i forgot my camera yesterday so... still no original pictures, all tony's.
My Favorite:
this one lady thought this was hilarious and honked for us. this one dude in his car with his family was yelling stuff at jacky in spanish like, are they real and how much, etc. weirdos. or are we the weirdos... martin's filipino jordan wannabe shortsone of those rip off carny games was this really cool 3 point shoot out set up thing. it costs 10 dollars to show off your 3 point shooting skills in front of a huge crowd. a perfect score wins you a brand new xbox 360. its me on tape. you can here my fans/haters in the video
this video taken by Julius who got 4 points and won a ball
another video from tony's camera


so yea, i got 7 points out of 15. yea yea, i suck, but since the highest score of the day was 8, either everybody sucks more than me except one person or i'm just pretty good. but you know, if the ball and hoop were regulation sizes, i would have owned kinda. i also have to fix that ugly shot!
but i was good enough to win this instead of some weak basketball:
it's called a triple woven jacquard throw

3 comments:

Frances Rose said...

Oh shit. I'll trade you my Resistance on PS3 for that blanket.

Chris said...

the throw goes nicely with your niners blanket

jimmy said...

omgggggggg youre my hero <3