Friday, June 27, 2008

now i need a CAR

I got a new computer this week. Not quite a Macbook pro but for less than 1/4 of the price, it's a pretty good low budget rig. stickers stickers stickers stickers
I usually put stickers on things i.e phone, ipod, computers, your mom's face
Here is my new blog machine:Here is my old one:And of course, the new blog station x2. Powered by 2 computers now!Yea, Vista crashed and that gave me time to take the picture. I hate the new OS.
vista is dead, long live XP! let the people chant...

I just got Metal Gear Solid 4 in the mail today, I love ebay! To complete my collection:I am such an xgeekynerdx

4 comments:

Master Samuel said...

wow this is xgeekynerdx x X (that's 'times ten,' dude)

EvoDawg said...

i'll play you in metal gear online! lol

Chris said...

you really are though. Anyways, in n out and gta4 ^____^

Judy said...

.................thanks.....