Thursday, May 29, 2008

Close your eyes and imagine...

Hmmm... today was kind of an up and down day. I will explain the ups and downs:

1. Down: School sucked and was super boring

2. Up: Good weather after school and we went to play ball at the court we are undefeated at. And still are

3. Down: Got home and found out that my pinky toe nail on my left foot just broke. It is still clinging on the the skin, I put a band aid around it, I hope that is ok. I knew I felt something in my foot during basketball, I just thought it was like a hang nail or something. Right now, it's like a loose tooth or something. Well, found this on Youtube, I guess people pull off their toe nails on purpose, so it's normal right? WARNING: It is really nasty and grossed me out

I'm just hoping it comes off in my sleep when I roll around and stuff so I don't feel the pain.

4. Up: Opened the package I got in the mail. It was my new jacket I got from the Hundreds online because they had a Memorial Day Sale. So I have a new jacket to add to my daily rotation of my Northface Denali, black Old Navy Hoodie, and Gap sweatshirt that I wear every week.They added some awesome stickers in my package!

5. Down: Damn it Spurs! y'all weak. Lakers all the way I guess...
How could they lose such a lead!?

6. Up: 2 hour episode of Lost!Crazy episode

1 comment:

jimmy said...

ew bandwagon lakers fan right hurr