Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Donate

It's been almost a week since I've made a new post. Probably lost major readers... but I'm starting the consistent posting again.

First off, American Idol! I thought Archuleta would win but Cook took the title as the American Idol. As he should. I would much rather say "Hey, I'm going out to buy the new David Cook album" as opposed to "Hey, I'm gonna sooooo buy the David Archuleta album, he's sooooo cute!". It's just basically a little less girly.

I missed half of American Idol because I was watching the stupid Western Conference final game. My dumb Spurs lost when they should have won. I didn't even get to see the ending of the game because I was distracted by my Ipod (I will explain later in the post). I just looked up and saw the score and got pissed. Then realized it was like 9:30 and I am missing American Idol.

Up next on the post is my latest project. Jail breaking my Ipod. I went all Michael Scofield yesterday looking up tutorials on Youtube and downloading ZIphone and all that. I even had to restore my Ipod = lost all songs and stuff. Just spent the rest of the night filling it up with whatever songs were at hand. But today was when I really explored a small fraction of all the apps that I are available to me. Here are a couple:
Solitaire, too easyThis is actually the first time I beat it
MxTube, I can directly download videos straight from Youtube to my Ipod library
Forever - Chris Brown, it's in my Ipod now!

TTR, like DDR or GH Beautiful Soul would seem like an easy song to play...
TuneWiki, I can listen to songs with lyrics, see what people in my community are listening to and more!
Touch My Body is next on my Mariah Carey playlist
ZIPcodes, I can look up cities in almost 20 countries including the United States of course
I can look up everything I need to know about Volcano, CA
Music Quiz, my favorite game on the Classic Ipods
I like it better than parachute
I just got this new App called Band and I can play instruments. Don't have a picture though, maybe tomorrow. But really, I've only looked at a couple Apps. There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands of applications out there.

What else, went to Mr. Pickles today because Luca's was closed... Mr. Pickles is ok but not comparable. Sorry Mr. Pickles, your Dutch Crunch is not as Dutchy or Crunchy than Little Luca's.

Sigh, I know these questions are not really drawing in readers, but props to Courtney for answering the last question correctly. Thanks for making me feel good about my poor, exciteless blog. Here is your coveted Schrute Buck.
Maybe I should give more valuable prizes. Hmm... maybe if I receive donations. Great Idea! Then maybe I can get real prizes. Send Paypal to vince.the.ei@gmail.com. I'll take any amount except negatives.

Well, here is the question of the blog: Who are all the artists to all the songs that are choices in the Music Quiz picture? I want all 5.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

lakerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Chris said...

[IDK]
Mika
N.E.R.D.
Jay-z
Common Sense