Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Traveler

Birthday tomorrow and prom is two days away! Exciting weekend I guess.
Check out my latest purchase from Ebay: Grand Theft Auto IV Special EditionRetail is $89.99 and check out these listings I was watching:That's right, 53 bucks. Comes with the game, duffel bag, key chain, art book, soundtrack and this safe box:It comes with keys for it too, I already lost the spare one somewhere. Well, I had an idea of making like a time capsule thing and then putting it in the ground for me or somebody else to dig up in the future. Here is what I have so far:1. Money - $2.78, for the bus or something
2. Nike pins from Urban Outfitters - I have a couple and I can afford to lose some
3. Pen - just in case
4. Orbit: Mint Mohito gum: a couple sticks for the road if you dare in 30 years
5. My school I.D. card - so they'll know
6. Red Robbins business card - Trust, bottomless fries and freckled lemonade will be there
7. Cards of: Michael Jordan, Barry Bonds, Tom Brady, Kobe Bryant and Lebron James - Legends
8. Flash Drive - Full of songs, pictures, information
9. Pokemon Silver Version - if it fits in the future gameboy
10. Movie stubs: Transformers, Harry Potter, Superbad, Simpsons Movie, Juno, Rush Hour 3, Cloverfield, Baby Mama - will add more when I see them
11. Kanye West Graduation Poster - for the GLORY
12. Peek a Pooh - why are these so popular
13. Ipod charger - because Ipods will live forever ever ever
14. Season One: Disc 1 DVDs of Lost, Smallville, Prisonbreak, 24, Heroes, 30 Rock and The Office
Things to consider:
- Prison break the musical flyer
- More sports cards
- My Westmoor discount card
- Bart ticket
- Whistle
- Camera
- Congratulations letter/Letter of Authenticity
- A book
- A gun
- Kanye West Late Registration Poster
- Sunglasses

Question: Look at the picture of the time capsule, what DVD am I forgetting to mention in the list above?

2 comments:

Pauline said...

yay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. you're a big kid now.. but you still have a bedtime :)

jimmy said...

lets make a map to see where it's going to be buried, then bury the map hahah