Monday, May 12, 2008

Saturday, May 10, 2008 aka Prom Night

Let's get it started:
Had a pre-prom BBQ at Martin's house with real good watermelons. Played Rock Band and then left to go to Lawrence's house to get ready for the "big red carpet" event. Then we all met at Michelle's house and got on up and left. Drove Jacky, Precious, Tony, and Michelin (I'm sorry Tony, I don't know how to spell her name). AKA the Mandarin Villa ride. We got lost on our way there and back but we just drove around and found our way. Here are some of my favorite couples in the whole world:
Martin & MichelleJimmy & AnastasiaTony & His Date
Yea, I am definitely not a picture taker. Brought my camera and took like ten pictures. I'm not in any of them. I guess after watching Shutter, I don't want to end up with a ghost on my back for the rest of my life. Andrew in the last picture looked like he was going to kill me though. Went to In-n-Out and Serra Bowl after. Who knew so many people were at Serra Bowl at 2 AM. 45 minute wait! Tony also won our table's centerpiece but it fell apart in my trunk and I get to keep the star:Yea! Table 8 (Denzel Washington) = best table
Prom recap: the place wasn't that cool. The chandeliers on the ceiling were about to fall because the speakers were so darn loud. I thought Winterball had a waaaayyyy better location with the glass elevator and the three or four stories and little desserts laying around on random tables. It was kinda slow at dinner, just me singing along to some of the songs and embarrassing our table. Then waited in a freakin long line to take a picture. Danced to a couple songs, started a train, was not a total success. Then the slow jams started and just sat around. Then got on the dance floor for a couple more hits/met wit peeps and sat around again. It was cool I guess. I think Glow in the Dark was better. They are two totally different events. Not relevant to each other in any way.
I think I spelled some peoples' names wrong, my bad.

Next: Sunday

No comments: