Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silence the Violence

My new picture on my header just exemplifies my amateurish skills on Adobe Photoshop. I can only do some of the basics.
Ok, props to Christopher for answering the question correctly. The answer is Starbucks sleeves. So Christopher, you are awarded one Schrute buck.
999 more and it is equivalent to one real dollar! So keep tally on how much you gots. Or you can print them out. No photocopies, I can tell the difference. SO BEWARE!

Back to this freakishly hot day. I ain't about to plant my Haagen Dazs seeds in this heatwave. I'll just have to wait for a more suitable day for planting. The sunset isn't nearly as awe inspiring as yesterday evening's. So no scenery for me. Except the ones we have to do for our Film Lit story board project.

Went to school and Ryan got his first ticket. I am making it known to the entire world wide web that Ryan got a ticket for speeding. Kinda mean, but whatever. He doesn't read this anyways. And he let me take a picture of it. Yea, the car color probably says "gray" but appears to be "gay". It adds a bunch of more funny if it says gay. Speaking of gay, y'all can get married now! Congratulations and go and be joined til death.

After school, Ryan the aggressive driver and I headed over to McDonald's for their buy a medium drink and get a free chicken sandwich. It is basically lower bun, chicken breast, five pickles, upper bun. It's all good though.

Question of the day: Here is a sketch I drew on my Munny toy. It shows what I am going to turn it into. By looking at the faint pencil marks, what is it going to turn into?HINT: it needs a red cape

Current temperature in my room with the door and windows open: 76 degrees
Fahrenheit that is, to all my readers in Japan, Spain, Philippines, and Canada.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

ayo vince ayo vince, i heard you was gay for a guy named jose, and you like him and you want to do him

courtney said...

nacho libre.