Monday, May 12, 2008

Sunday, May 11, 2008 AKA Mother's Day

Zzzzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just got back home this morning at 5 so let's get back to the medium sized pictures. No MS Paint holiday drawing today, way too tired. Just got my stuff out of the car, walked into the house, dumped my body onto my bed and fell asleep. All that with my mom yelling at me about how late I came home. Or how early... hmmm. Scratch your heads about that one.
Well, yea. After about three hours of sleep, I took a shower and went to church. So tired. Sammy's prom was also yesterday so he didn't show up and it was just me and the middle schoolers at choir. O yea, Chris wasn't there too. Then went home and slept some more.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Woke up at around 4 to return my tux and went to sleep for the rest of the day with a little dinner in between.
Two down, one more post to go!

No comments: