Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breakin Dishes

It has almost been a week since my last post! Well today, I went to take my english placement test at San Jose State. It was real long. When I came home, I got my free razor for my 18th birthday! Finally, I am a MAN!Yea, my birthday is about a week from now (May 9th). Cool. Man, Gillette is on it.

Then went to Serra Bowl and didn't bowl. Me and Jimmy decided to stuff the holes in the pool table with newspaper so the balls wouldn't go down and we can keep playing. We didn't get enough newspaper so there was like one unguarded hole and we lost a couple balls in there. After we got bored, we decided to leave the balls for the next person to play for free. Would you sit on this seat?I think some kid threw up on it or something.
I can't believe I let Lawrence borrow my car to drive Julius and Jacky to In n Out to get us food. I was still at Serra Bowl with Jimmy, Tony and Mon watching the Spurs/Hornets game. While the In n Out crew was at In n Out, they called me and told me Lawrence got pulled over and that they were stuck until I got over there to clear things up. So I grab Jimmy to walk to In n Out. Turned out to be a prank. While me and Jimmy were walking though, we came up with a comeback prank. So when Lawrence called me back and told me to come back because it was all a joke, I told him that I already called my dad and that he was on his way and he was hecka mad. So then when we got back I pretended to be real mad. Then I pretend to get a phone call from my dad and I give the phone to Lawrence like my dad wants to talk to him. But it is really Jimmy and Got Em! Then to comeback to my comeback joke, Lawrence and Jacky attempted to throw their shakes at my car drive by style but instead, Lawrence spilled his shake all over the interior of his car.

No comments: