Friday, May 9, 2008

B-Day

I turned 18 today! Now I have access to cigarettes and am able to redeem scratchers. So after hearing about Red Robbin so much after coming back from fellowship and stuff, my parents decided to take me there today for my birthday. Then I went to what seemed like a normal KC day until the end. Lori and her slaves made it believable that I was participating in a game where some of us were blindfolded. They only blindfolded me and took me outside and caked me! That is an exclamation with anger. Then since I was 18 and off provisional for my license, I had to drive Bonny and Tiffany home. Bonny's house was real easy to find, but Tiffany's house is in some weird area in the city. I had a hard time finding my way out of that area. After a couple tries though, I found my way to Junipera Serra and went home.
Here are some people I share my birthday with
1. Brandon Webb - real good pitcher, has an 8-0 record right now
2. Ghostface Killah - critically acclaimed rapper and a member of the Wu Tang Clan4. John Brown - practiced armed insurrection to abolish slavery in the 19th century
5. Jake Long - No, not the American Dragon. The first overall draft in the 2008 NFL draft6. Mr. Morosi - Our beloved principal in Westmoor High School who is sadly retiring after this year
(No Picture)

Sigh, tomorrow is prom and I guess I'm going solo. I got my tux and it turned out to be ok I guess. No worries though, I'll find a girl there that needs a date or somebody that already has a one... because I can

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

omg, happy belated birthday, sir. you're legal! congrats :]