Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Want Those

So You Think You Can Dance is back. That's right, more dancers, the golden inferno strikes again, and mary murphy is as annoying as ever. ABDC is also coming back, I don't know when though. Watching Grey's Anatomy right now and not knowing what is going on. 2 hour episode of Lost next Thursday! going to be the Best Day Ever.

Man... no Ray Fongs in size 12!? C'mon Huf, step up on your sizes. y'all weak. I remember those weak shirts you guys sent me for my twenty bucks. jk, I still like you guys. But I'm still angry they gots no sz. 12 or 11.5 Ray Fongs!

I love Little Lucca's. And Jimmy can't lie.

I just started listening to this artist called Santogold. I might be a little/a lot late discovering her but she's pretty good. Kinda reminds me of M.I.A. Weird album cover.

Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler POST

O yea, the question of the blog... well, Chris didn't really answer the question completely. The first answer he submitted is a big IDK and that is wrong. So really, I can't come up with another question until the other one is answered by somebody. Or when I realize that nobody reads my blog. So go back to the last post and read the question if you didn't do so already.

Just heard the version of My Boo that I had. It would seem just like there is nothing wrong with the song, to the unaware ear. I was just sitting at my desk not doing anything but listening to my Ipod on shuffle and the song came up and I hear a creepy whisper that I'm pretty sure is not part of the song. Help me out. I don't even know what he whispers, but it was freakin scary.

No comments: