Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daydreamin'

Went to Men's Wearhouse with Ryan and Yvonne today to get measured up for my prom tux. I had to pay the rush fee of 20 dollars. They need at least seven days to get everything ready and I just missed the deadline by one day, but I signed up for some special promotion thing that canceled that out. So I brought Ryan and Yvonne with me for some tux feedback but all they did was make fun of me the whole time and they weren't really any help. I ended up just trying to hurry through the whole process and now I'm picturing what I ordered in my head and I don't really like it at all. The vest thing is like a burgundy fish. Thanks guys, they don't read my blog anyways. Also, another dilemma, it's less than a week to prom and I am still dateless. Can you believe it? Me!? The good looking, smart guy with a great athletic build who possesses the reflexes of a cat without a date for the prom!? This is an outrage. There is still hope I hope. I'll probably just end up stealing a girl at prom. I should have figured this whole thing out earlier. Now I have to pay the rush fee for my tuxedo and every girl I know is taken or decided not to go.
Here is something that will calm me down:

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
...
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:4,6

Anxious - hating my tux, no prom date :(
Request to God - tux being passable, prom date that I don't have to steal :)

I also need a banner for my blog. If I knew how to do the HTML stuff, this blog would look so much cooler. Maybe I'll find a "how to" online. The pictures are of the Daydreamin video off youtube. Choice one?Or choice two?The recent phone commercials reminded me of how much I love this song.

1 comment:

jimmy said...

wow, you woulda if you followed my plan