Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10/10/07 - Conventional

School started at 10 AM again, but for some reason, my mother awoke me from my slumber at 8:00. Whaaaaaaaat. I couldn't go back to sleep so I played Halo 2 campaign style in hopes that I will get better at Halo 3 and stop getting killed so many times and killing so little times. So I went to school wearing this:That's right, a G-Shock I got in middle school. This is the official badge for cool. With six modes! All it is missing is a little laser. This fashion statement is just simply awe-inspiring. So now, I'm dedicated to wearing it everyday wherever I go.
So today for psychology, we started a new movie. One of my favorites, I have to say. Clueless
Right on Mr. Arzaga.

Watching: Myth Busters
Listening: Jazz (We've Got) - A Tribe Called Quest

No comments: