Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yesterday... but whatever

So me and Tony were talking about clothes and all of a sudden says "I want a pea coat". So I think, hmmm I do too! But I don't really know how much they cost, so curious me decides to search using the reliable and exciting Blingo search engine (powered by Google). If you are unfamiliar, Blingo chooses random winners that search stuff. And the lucky person and his friends win a prize if they are chosen, so ask me to invite you to it later after you thoroughly read this. So anyways, I searched pea coat and to my surprise, I won $50. Craaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyy. So props to Justin Liang for inviting me to blingo (he also won $50 because of me). My good friend Jimmy Lu also could have won $50 but... he didn't believe in the powers of Blingo, so he made a fake account. The ID was like tupac4lyfe@yahoo.com or something stupid like that, O well. All I can do now is wait a couple weeks for my prize and pray that this thing is real.



5 minutes later


41 minutes later


Watching: Mortal Kombat (in Spanish)
Listening: Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest

2 comments:

Chris said...

hahahaha, youre so funny man

jimmy said...

i hate you blingo

tupac4ever@yahoo.com my ass